Seelect Returns Policy
- Returns are authorised if the goods are damaged, misbound, faulty, not as advertised or not as ordered. These returned goods are eligible for a cash/credit card refund.
- Returns are not available if you have changed your mind or made a wrong decision.
- Returns are not available on goods with tapes, DVDs, videos, CD-Roms or CDs.
- Goods returned must be in saleable condition, with no sign of defacement.
- The cost of initial delivery, return freight and payment for returned goods that fail to reach Seelect Educational Supplies remains the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns are only in the form of an exchange or store credit and not in cash refunds.(other than point 1 above)